Cloud Grid Networks, LLC was founded in 2011 by Alex Napolitano to provide Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and advanced consulting services to small businesses in the South Florida area. Leveraging years of engineering experience in datacenter technologies, Cloud Grid sets out to provide advanced highly available infrastructure services at an extremely competitive price point making it easy for IT Managers to justify and deploy their datacenter vision.
Where Cloud Grid is different is that our goal is to work closely with local IT staff to deploy and support these solutions. We do not outsource anything to anyone and this is not a managed service. We depend on a local IT Manager and it is not our ultimate goal to displace that manager with an outsourced/msp model as it is with so many IT firms today.
We seperate our business into two different sides of the house.
- Datacenter services which we define as…
- All connectivity and advanced netowrking & wan services
- Virtual infrastructure including storage & compute resources
- Backup and availability of servers/applications
- Security within the datacenter to encompass edge, internal and physical access
- Consulting services which we define as…
- On-Premise Private Cloud deployment & support
- On-Premise networking deployment & support
- All routing/switching/firewalls
- Wireless LAN solutions
- On-Premise deployment & support of Unified Communications
- CallManager Express/Unity Express on ISR
- CallManager Business Edition
- Unity Connection
- Unified Presence